Our mountain village Königsleiten lies directly at Gerlospass at an altitude of 1.600 metres:
Winter-Highlights in Apartments in Königsleiten:
- Location: in the middle of the snow assured ski resort “Zillertal Arena” (between Gerlosplatte and Königsleiten) – direct access to the ski resort is possible (only 20m to the piste).
- In addition a number of events are offered every week, such as the Old-school party in the Hannes-Alm, the RnB Clubnight in K1 Club, the Chill-out-Night with a DJ, live music in the Alpenrose and much more.
- Children’s Aprés-Ski-Party (every Wednesday from ca. 16.00) for all ski school kids in the Winter-sports- school Obermoser
- Live Music & Dancing with the Duo Montana (every Tuesday) in Restaurant-Hotel Castello in Königsleiten.
Summer-Highlights in Apartments in Königsleiten:
- Free, guided family walks (with your guestcards):
… Panoramic tours with visits to farms and yoghurt tasting, Valley of Emeralds with geocaching, experience honeybees , family walks with horse and pony, yodel hikes…
- Summer-Children’s program:
… Bear camp in Königsleiten (every Tuesday, 10:00 till 16:00, for our guests only € 5,-) and Felting with Sigi (every Thursday, 10:00 till 14:30, for our guests only € 5,-)
- Adventure-School Unterwurzacher (fee required):
… with rock climbing, mega swing, high rope garden, archery and much more.>> Further information to the active program <<
Excursion destinations for the whole family:
With the free guest cards that we hand over to you directly upon your arrival, you will receive numerous discounts for family attractions in the region for both summer and winter. Details about the discounted prices can be found here.
- Observatory & Planetarium Königsleiten
Sunday till Friday from 17:30 till 20:30
– Presentation and subsequent observing
– Special performances for children and families
- Water fun for the whole family in Kristallbad Wald
Daily from 10:00 till 21:00
incl. special family cards and reduced entrance price 1st and 2nd child (every additional child is free of charge)
- Museum of minerals the Family Nowak
… open all year round, book in advance
under 0043 6565 8372
The entrance fee of the child will be returned upon purchasing an article from the mineral shop.
- Horse drawn carriage carts
Pre-registration required under 0043 664 53 47 960
- Pinzgauer pottery
5 % on all pottery and ceramics