The Woodcarver is a top quality product in skiing technology and is made 100% by hand in Roland Hoffmanns’ workshop.
Here you can find several details:
- The heart of the ski consists of a highly sophisticated wooden core from Switzerland.
- Carbon, kevlar and different types of fibreglass encase the wooden core and ensure a stable ski is produced.
- Thanks to the design and development of the dual-radius system, the ski, depending on the application of pressure, is suitable for both long and short turns.
- The ski can be tested at any time in our ski rental.
- The veneer can be selected on request. Either with plastic protective coating or oiled.
- On request the ski can be engraved (On request and technical practicality).
- 100% Handmade in Austria!
Price: 1399.- without engravingAnimation of our Handmade-Skis