Corona information for your stay in winter 2021/22
General rule – vaccinated, recovered or PCR-tested
The entry requirement for Austria are: Vaccinated, recovered or PCR-tested.
- May we ask you to show us one of these three documents directly upon your arrival:
Vaccine Certificate (2x), Proof of Past Infection or negative COVID Test (PCR!) … either hard copy or electronical on your phone.
- You will need those documents (proof of vaccination, pas infection or negativ PCR test) for using the busses, cable cars and chairlift, too.
- You will get a Covid test at the test center nearby the valley staion of “Zillertal Arena”.
- Wearing FFP2 masks will be mandatory in busses and cable cars as well as in grocery stores, banks, pharmacies and post offices, too.
Find additional information about Covid and your stay in Austria:
Holiday information for winter 2020/21
Winter this year will probably mean a huge change for everyone.
For this reason, our Zillertal Arena tourism association has established comprehensive safety measures for a safe ski holiday. All information can be found on the official website of the Zillertal Arena.
- Cancellation between your booking date and 30 days before departure: we charge 50%.
- From 29 days before departure we charge 100% of the travel price.
- In the event of early departure or no-show, we will charge 100% of the booked stay, too.
We also recommend that you take out travel insurance.
This covers all risks that can arise during a trip, including Covid disease.
In addition, we grant a 5% discount on your booking if you take out travel insurance.
Please also specify this in your request!